We achieve our uniques selling points and features as follows:
- We apply the results of the strategy formulation directly to the implementation process, then measure the results of the implementation and from these we derive any necessary adjustments of the strategy. Thereby we close the “strategic gap” between strategy development and operative implementation. Both of these are logically connected.
- We ensure that structures, processes, and resources, as well as budgets stringently adhere to the strategy.
- We connect a market- and key performance indicator-based view (so called “hard factors”) to a resource- and value-based view (so called “soft factors“).
- In that way measurable results are compiled on an operational level and then analyzed and evaluated on a strategic level.
- We incorporate topics of consulting, development, and services into one all-encompassing solution. In this way, we significantly improve the chances for success when implementing strategies. Planning, incentive, and payment systems are consistently depicted as strategic tools and communicated in that way.