A useful reporting system is worth more than the sum of large numbers of reports. Based on our background and experience, our reporting system is characterized as follows:
- We place the focus of our content on the areas of HR and finances. In particular, we focus on marketing and recruiting figures and indices,
- we have compiled a database on the topics of education and training and use it for benchmarking studies by fields and company sizes within the DACH-Region,
- we have a high degree of experience when it comes to product and process costs, even in our performance catalogs the standard is to include a time-driven activity-based cost approach,
- we utilize statistical-mathematical procedures to examine the connection between cause and effect,
- we combine financial and non-financial performance variables as defined by “integrated reporting” in order to sustainably support strategy implementation, and
we depict results graphically in dashboards and prepare executive summaries within company-specific CI-concepts.