Solutions in the subsumed management spheres below answer such questions as:
- What are the organizational effects of the developed and formulated strategy?
- How do I formulate service level agreements for the service teams?
- How do I develop dashboards for status assessment?
- How do I organize (HR) planning processes in connection with strategic benchmark figures?
- Which options do I have for budgeting? (Beyond Budgeting, Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing)
- How do I optimize business processes in connection with existing staff capacities and qualifications? (Lean Management, Reengineering)
- How do I institutionalize continuous improvement procedures?
- Which role is played by “best practices“?
- How do I generate an awareness for the strategy among employees?
- How can I adapt executive and incentive systems to the strategy?
- How do I set up talent management systems, which not only link performance management, but also training measures, successor planning and feedback processes in a logical manner? (Talent and Performance Management Cycle)
STRIM® provides support
- in the context of workshops for developing business models; especially in the staff functions finances & management accounting as well as HR; our main focus lies on setting up and operating so-called shared services and out-sourced business units,
- in the context of strategic analyses regarding service and product catalogs, as well as related workshops for implementing procedures to calculate budgeting and process costs,
- in the context of the HR department for pre-selecting applicants and running the selection process,
- in the context of assessments for evaluating performance and potential of individual employees and resulting measures for staff development, and
- in the context of webinars and conferences focused on employer branding, personnel marketing and recruitment as well as corporate management, emphasizing HR management.