Below is an overview of selected references:
Management sphere "Management Organization"
- Adjustment of the corporate structure as well as quantitative and qualitative personnel requirements based on a newly developed strategy for corporate divisions for a large German bank.
- Implementation of a product−oriented HR organization as well as the subsequent process optimization for a large internationally active conglomerate.
- Completion of preliminary studies for the transformation of individual corporate divisions; including outsourcing/near and off−shoring scenarios for pharmaceutical companies domestically and abroad, for a globally active transport and logistics company as well as for financial service providers
Management sphere "Processes and Resources"
- Completion of an analysis of process costs aimed at determining unit costs for partial outsourcing for a large German bank.
- Survey of all HR processes, identification of cost drivers as well as quantification of relevant optimization potential in one business case for a large chemical company.
- Process optimization in the financial department of a globally acting financial service provider.
- Support of the structured compilation and pre−selection of mass applications, organization of selection processes and operation of a call center within the scope of process outsourcing for a financial and IT−service provider.
- Launch of aptitude and competency analyses for high school graduates in an energy company as well as in a large chemical company.
- Design and implementation of international target agreement and feedback processes for a globally active transport and logistics company as well as their technical implementation within the scope of individualized software development
Management sphere "Culture & Leadership"
- Design and implementation of the training system for a German financial service provider.
- Management and facilitation of change processes for one large reinsurer and an international chemical company.
- Setup and support of worldwide/European virtual teams in several corporations focusing on various topics.
- Post−Merger−Integration of four as yet independent telecommunication companies.