STRIM® has extensive experience as a consulting, training and service provider and is predestined to act as interim management. We step in when restructuring is pending, management positions need to be filled quickly, or parts of manufacturing need to be relocated internationally.
Our core competencies are:
- To make sure that strategic plans are understood and accepted,
- to implement changes quickly, and
- to expedite decision making processes.
What distinguishes us as interim Chief Strategy Officer?
- We are responsible for designing and successfully implementing strategies.
- We balance shortterm and longterm goals, manage multifaceted requirements and focus on core-initiatives for implementing strategic concepts.
- We coordinate the strategic process and continually add more knowledge to it without eliminating spontaneity or flexibility.
- We can master the entire spectrum; starting with the vision and investment, to innovation, all the way to restructuring – depending on the market trends.
- We question plans and budgets, initiate adjustments and monitor incentive payment systems.