Solutions in the subsumed management spheres below answer such questions as:
- How do I organize strategy reviews and strategy updates in terms of a continuous strategic process?
- How do I set up a reporting system?
- How do I conduct audits?
- How do I establish a top-quality business analysis function?
- Which role does human capital management play in business reporting and risk management?
STRIM® provides support
- in the context of managing the reporting system for finance & management accounting, for example by operating the office of strategy management,
- in the context of managing the reporting system for HR, for example by focusing on education and training management, a system which is unique in the DACH-region (region including Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and includes benchmarks specific to sectors of industry and professions,
- in the context of conducting audits, to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented measures regarding finances and HR and to assess potential risks, and
- in the context of chairing workshops for strategy reviews and strategy updates.